treadmill lube kit - performed lube - treadmill belt lubricant - maintenance

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$2.50 - $5.00 / Pieces | 500 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
color:
Other
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Hubei, China
Brand Name:
JH, JIEHONG
Model Number:
JH-201
Type:
Treadmill
MOQ:
No limited
Packing:
customized
Certification:
SGS/FDA/ISO
Used:
treadmill,car care and auto maintenance
Sample:
Avaliable
OEM:
Accept
Appearance:
Liquid
Color:
Colorless
Odor:
Odorless
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1000000 Piece/Pieces per Year
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Usually 100 pcs in one carton or according to the customer's request.
Port
Can be shipped to any sea port

 

   Name: Treadmill lubricant

   Appearance : liquid

 

Product name

Treadmill lubricant oil

Range of application

All kinds of treadmill with different brands

Product property

Colorless, no corrosion, high temperature resistant, high viscosity, non-volatile

Functions

1. It has the lubrication action, reduce the friction between the running belt and running board

2. Protect the wear-resistant coating on the surface of the running board, prolong the service life of running belt and board

For More Details,Please Contact Us On The Right!

Click TO Contact Us >>>

Applicable Brand

Use Industry

Users Aspirations

 

Packaging&Logistics

Packing detail:

1. FedEx/DHL/UPS for samples & small quantity order delivery, Door to Door.
2. By Air, by Sea or by Rail for batch goods, for FCL. Airport/Seaport/Railway Station receiving.
3. Delivery Times: 1-7 working days for samples; 5-20 working days for batch goods.

 

Delivery information:

1. T/T 30% advance payment, then the rest 70% payment against the copy of B/L.

2. L/C 100% irrevocable L/C at sight.

3. Delivery time 5-7 work days after get the advance payment.

Company Information

 

Precautions

 

1.  Don’t use non-specific ordinary lubricant oil optionally:It will damage the original oil slick if using bad lubricant oil, then will affect the maintenance of treadmill, reduce the service life, increase the cost of maintenance and extra burden.

2.  Don’t spray the lubricant oil onto the surface of running belt and the floor:Due to the high viscosity of lubricant oil, it is not easy to volatilize, high extracting precision, oily quality and good lubrication. So you have to clean it once spray onto the surface of belt and the floor carelessly, avoid any accidents.

3.  Don’t excessive use the lubricant oil:That will lead to the small friction force, running belt and driving roller will skid and affect the normal use.

4.  Don’t spray the lubricant oil onto other areas except the inner place of the running belt:The inner precision parts such as motor and circuit board can not use the oil, please clean it once touch carelessly.

5.  The lubricant oil should be sealed and stored in dry and ventilated place at room temperature, avoid touching the acid and alkali substances, placed in the areas which children are not easy to touch. Store and transport the oil as non-dangerous goods.

6. The lubricant oil is harmless to skin, but do not eat:If accidentally splashed into eyes, need to clean with clear water as soon as possible, please promptly go to the hospital if the condition is serious.

Contact Us

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like