Industrial Grade, Food Grade, Medicine Grade, Agriculture Grade, Reagent Grade, Electron Grade
2000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1.25Kgs / plastic drum ; 50Kgs / plastic drum ; 200Kgs / iron drum ; 200Kgs / plastic drum ; 1000Kgs / IBC Package / ; 20.5MT / ISO TANK
2.We can also customize special package according to your requirement
3. Low freezing point (it can be chronically used in the temperature from -50℃ to +250 ℃).
4.Small viscosity-temperature coefficient.
5. Big compression ratio and low surface tendency . Water-repellent and moisture resistant.
6. High and low temperature resistance.
1. Silicone oil is a colorless, odorless, non-toxic and non-irritating products, chemical stability, heat resistance, cold resistance, water repellency, lubricity, high refraction, storage stability and compatibility with commonly used in many filed.
2. Silicone fluids are 100% PDMS silicone oils that are characterized by their wide service temperature range, high flash points, high dielectric strength and excellent lubricity.
3. Silicone Fluids are widely used in Flow Control, Temperature Control and Motion Control technologies. They are especially advantageous for instruments, gauges and devices that are subject to extreme temperatures and high pressures.
4. Silicone’s excellent thermal and photo stability minimizes the risk of yellowing or changes in properties during device fabrication and use. In addition, our silicone coatings, potting materials, adhesives and sealants offer superb mechanical properties and provide strong protection of sensitive LED.